Challenges You May Be Facing
Do you feel that more progress could be made for the advancement of women within your organization? Is your business aware of the impact that strengthening women’s leadership can have on innovation, decision-making, and business results? If you believe there’s room to improve, then we encourage you to join us for the 13th Annual Women's Leadership Conference.
About The Conference
This conference will bring together top business leaders to provide new, specific, and actionable insights on the essential stages of the leadership journey: how to advance oneself through the challenges women continue to face; how to advance those around you through mentorship, sponsorship, and peer support; and how to advance one’s organization through systemic change.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will:
- Discover the total business impact of strengthening women’s leadership roles.
- Draw insights from the latest research and case studies on organizational changes.
- Gain new strategies for increasing the effectiveness of networks and mentorships.
- Examine and build upon the business case for workplace flexibility.
- Learn key methods for retaining and advancing women at any age.
- Understand powerful negotiating tactics to advance oneself and others.
- Network and collaborate with your peers.
Who Should Attend
We recommend this conference for senior level women and men who support women's advancement. Titles may include:
Directors of diversity and inclusion
Chief diversity officers
Chief human resources officers
Women’s initiative officers
Vice president of learning and development
Vice president and directors of talent management
If you would like to get involved in the 2017 conference, please contact us:
Sponsorship Opportunities: email@example.com
Marketing Partnerships: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaking Opportunities: email@example.com
Earn up to 11.5 CPE credits
Requirements : Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None