Save These Dates
2019 Global Business and Shared Services Conference
October 22-23, 2019
Westin New York at Times Square
New York, NY
About the Conference/Seminar
This well-established event goes beyond simply defining shared services and GBS but presents perspectives, practical examples, and real-life stories detailing how to leverage the platform to deliver true value. We take a long-term, sustainable view. We explore multiple pathways to success. Not overrun by solution providers and vendors, this event gives you an opportunity to share experiences, obstacles, and insights with an expert group of industry peers.
Confirmed speakers as of April 12
- Jennifer Kruman, Director of Service Management Operations, Estee Lauder
- Bob Carroll, Vice President, Global Installed Base Sales, HP Enterprise
- Rob Bradford, Senior VP of GBS Operations, Akzonobel
- Judith Garcia Galiana,Vice President Global Service Centers, 3M
- Debbie Ballard, Vice President of GBS, McDonald’s
- Brian Lynch, Vice President of Enterprise Services, Diebold
- Lisa Wright, VP, Enterprise Vendor Governance & Sourcing, Prudential Financial
- Dan Melchior, Vice President, Global Enablement, Process & Capabilities, McCormick
- Phil Priest, Senior Vice President, GBS, Smith & Nephew
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for VPs, SVPs, Directors, and Managers of:
- Shared Services
- Global Business Services
- Business Services
- Corporate Strategy
- HR, Benefits, Administration & Payroll
- Finance & Accounting
This conference would also be of interest to:
- Chief Human Resource Officers
- Chief Administration Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
Three Things to Do Now
1. View Last Year’s Agenda
We are still working on the agenda. In the meantime, you can view last year’s agenda to get an idea of what to expect.
2. Save the Date
Block off your calendar for the following dates:
- Main Conference: October 22-23, 2019 at the Westin New York at Times Square.
3. Get Involved!
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.