The 15th Annual Customer Experience Conference
About the Conference
When the customer – whether a consumer or a business – expects an effortless, customized, human-centric yet always-connected experience as the norm, CX must be at the beating heart of every part of the enterprise. Customer-centricity must shape culture, employee engagement, and leadership development; it must drive innovation, metrics, and digital transformation; and be heard loud and clear in the brand message. And it must be more than a “fix” or a year-long initiative – its vision must extend into long-range plans.
At the 2019 Customer Experience Conference, Oct. 23-24, 2019 at Vdara Hotel, Las Vegas, we will draw from the insights of industry-leading Conference Board members and other global CX innovators to help companies place their customers’ desires and voice at the center of everything they do. Plus, we will visit Zappos HQ and learn first-hand what it takes to build a culture and structure that delivers a “wow” customer experience every time.
Benefits of Attending:
- See Across Sectors – Conference Board leaders and Conference speakers span a huge variety of sectors in B2C and B2B. See your challenges and opportunities from completely different perspectives.
- Engage, Interact, Network – Your voice is heard even before the conference begins, with participant surveys in which you help shape the content. At the Conference, experience focused idea exchanges, small group discussions, intensive workshops and a multitude of opportunities to network with and learn from your peers.
- Go Deep – Take back detailed case studies, actionable strategies and cutting-edge techniques.
- Be in the Rooms Where It Happens – Experience first-hand at Zappos HQ how a customer-obsessed culture is built from the ground up.
Take away actionable insights from industry leaders on:
- Culture – Leadership development, executive sponsorship, employee engagement and empowerment around the customer journey; building a culture with the customer experience at its core
- Data/Metrics – Including marshalling and gaining insights from customer data across channels; hearing the voice of the customer without surveys, including through unconscious behavior
- Innovation, Disruption, and CX Design – Transformational and disruptive CX innovations in technology and in business models; CX design for the next decade and for new generations
Register Early and Save!
Book your seat by August 10th and Save $400! Register today!
For sponsorship opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For marketing partnerships, contact email@example.com.
For speaking inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.