17th Annual Change and Transformation Conference
About the Conference
In this world of ever-accelerating change, leaders in change management must continuously learn, adapt, and leverage new tools to ensure that their organizations are fueling the future. Come and learn from The Conference Board’s Change and Transformation Council members and experts, as well as global change leaders from diverse sectors. Discover ways to develop new services and products with agility, to embrace digital transformation, and to find purpose in new business models and ways of working.
- Add-on the pre-conference workshop! Organization Design and Transformation: Strategic. Agile. Aligned. will provide hands-on interaction with innovative and proven tools to design and lead organization transformation.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will
- Hear case studies by Fortune 500 change leaders from a wide range of sectors.
- Learn from our Change and Transformation Council members, who have been sharing and gathering insights all year.
- Gain access to exclusive change research from The Conference Board.
- Examine new tools and methods to enhance your organization’s change capability.
- Network, collaborate, and benchmark with your change management peers.
- Have the opportunity to convey your priorities to us before the conference even begins.
Who Should Attend
The 17th Annual Change and Transformation Conference is designed exclusively for change leaders, practitioners and executives responsible for transformation and direction setting enterprise-wide or at the business unit level. Titles to expect include:
Chief Executives, Heads, VPs, Directors and Managers of:
To learn more about sessions and speakers, download the latest agenda.
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.