17th Annual Change and Transformation Conference
Organization Design and Transformation: Strategic. Agile. Aligned.
Participate in a highly interactive full-day workshop with top organization design and transformation leaders. Dig into detailed case studies and work through innovative tools to design and lead business model transformations that enable differentiation, digital leadership and marketplace success. Apply the concepts and frameworks to your own organization design challenges.
Looking forward, the one certainty all organizations face is that business models, the nature of work, customer relationships and experiences, and the role of digital capabilities will continue to change – and will require new applications, tools and leadership capabilities. This workshop will provide hands-on interaction with innovative and proven tools to design and lead organization transformation, and participants will take back new strategies for designing and implementing organizational change that aligns with long-term strategy and enhances organizational resilience and agility.
Featured speakers will include:
Reed Deshler, Principal, AlignOrg Solutions
Thomas Braun, Associate Vice President, Organization Effectiveness & Human Capital Analytics, Humana
Bill Bartlett, Vice President, Organizational Development, Novant Health
AGENDA - WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12, 2019
8 - 9:00 am Registration and Breakfast
9:00 – 9:15 am Welcome and Introductions
9:15 – 10:45 am Designing for New Business Models
- Explore the characteristics of new business models and the unique features that make designing and implementing new models exciting and challenging.
- Rethink what products and services mean and how to orchestrate a value-added platform for customers and providers.
10:45 – 11:00 am Refreshment Break
11:00 am – 12:30 pm Case Study: Transforming an Operating Model to Deliver New Value
- Review a live case study about how a leading organization is transforming its operating model to deliver new, unique value to the market
- Learn a powerful metaphor for aligning organizations and review key tools that will help leaders and practitioners align organization choices to achieve improved results
12:30 – 1:30 pm Lunch
1:30 – 3:00 pm Putting Alignment Tools to Work
- Apply select organization alignment tools to ensure that organization systems and choices can deliver new business model value.
- Review a live case study about how a leading organization is using alignment tools to transform its organization and create the conditions for strategy realization.
3:00 – 3:15 pm Refreshment Break
3;15 – 4:45 pm What Makes an Effective Alignment Leader
- Learn the characteristics and competencies of an Alignment Leader, and how an Alignment Leader can couple with the skills of an effective Change Partner to achieve successful outcomes.
- Learn how to use an integrated journey map and select tools to measure readiness for, adoption of, and long-term sustainability of change
4:45 – 5:00 pm Closing Remarks