23rd Annual Diversity and Inclusion Conference
About the Conference
Over the past year, we have seen a significant increase in employee and customer concern over issues of immigration, race, gender expression, and faith. Organizations that do not address these issues risk losing great talent, cultivating toxic work environments, compromising performance, and potentially damaging the brand’s value. In order to succeed, organizations must build bridges constructively and respectfully, creating cultures where everyone feels they can contribute and belong.
For the first time ever, the 23rd Annual Diversity and Inclusion Conference is being held in Brooklyn. It’s a fitting location to examine the latest trends and insights for building bridges within organizations. One of North America’s longest running and best attended D&I events, come and learn from interactive sessions, in-depth cases, and inspiring presentations by acknowledged thought leaders.
Benefits of Attending:
By attending this conference, you will
- Find out how your D&I strategy can align to support both business and culture.
- Learn how to create a culture of respect that mitigates against bullying and harassment.
- Discover ways to recognize unconscious bias within yourself, others, and the organization.
- Identify areas where leadership needs to change in order to become more inclusive.
- Explore ideas for expanding D&I efforts to include mental health and faith support.
- Hear stories and best practices for engaging allies for greater impact.
- Examine new ways to apply analytics to increase D&I effectiveness.
- Benchmark, collaborate, and network with your peers.
Who Should Attend
- CDOs and C-Level executives
- Vice Presidents and Directors of:
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Talent Management
- Human Resources
- Professionals with responsibility for:
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Organization Culture
- Leadership Development
- Employee Engagement
- Succession Planning
- Program Managers
- Learning and Development
- Employee Relations
- Talent Acquisition
- Global Business, Ethics and Integrity
- Total Rewards
Earn Recertification Credits
Earn up to 13 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been pre-approved for 10.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 10.5 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.