Human Capital Analytics and Diversity: Measuring and Maximizing ROI for Business Impact
A unique one-day event on the measurement of D&I and the application of analytics to better understand and improve diversity and inclusion in organizations.
This event combines two of the hottest topics in HR today – D&I and Human Capital Analytics. Attendance at our annual D&I event in June demonstrates the enthusiasm of the D&I community and the need for events discussing top issues. For many organizations HCA began with relatively simple measurement of diversity and the issue has remained topical in part due to the need to remove bias forms of decision making and the increasing application of analytics to issues such as workplace culture, employee experience and belonging. These are key to implementing successful inclusion initiatives.
Agenda topics include:
- Unconscious bias and Analytics – can decisions ever be bias free?
- Application of AI and analytics to recruitment
- Identifying bias in algorithms and removing it.
- The D&I Measurement continuum – From diversity to inclusion to belonging
- Applying HCA to the workplace to create a culture of inclusion
- What network analysis can tell you about your D&I programs and initiatives
- How diverse is your analytics team and what impact does that have on defining metrics?
Who Should Attend?
All attendees of the Human Capital Analytics Conference should attend! Plus all industry and sectors with the following titles:
Vice President and Directors of:
- Human Capital Analytics
- Workforce Analytics
- HR Strategic Analytics
- Human Resources and Global Human Resources
- HR Technology
- Workforce Planning
- Talent Management
- Human Capital Data
- Human Capital
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Organization Culture
- Leadership Development
- Employee Engagement
- Succession Planning
- and HR & other Business Analysts
Limited Seating - Reserve your spot today!