Creating Differentiation by Design®: Tools & Techniques for Designing Winning Organizations
Given the pace of change in organizations around the globe, the need to design and enact agile organizations that can thrive in the new economy is critical. Taking a holistic approach is an important key. Strong partnership between executives and their change partners to orchestrate and facilitate strategic organization design and change is another. This workshop will showcase some of the foundational tools that are used by companies of all sizes to lead organization transformation through intentional organization choices aligned to strategy. In addition, this hands-on workshop will highlight ways that executives and HR practitioners can effectively partner to identify both the hard and soft design facets needed to enable true organizational transformation. Participants will:
- Learn strategic organization design tools that powerfully connect organization choices to strategy
- See examples of how organizations have achieved sustainable differentiation and winning in the marketplace
- Explore techniques for building effective partnership between leaders and their change partners
- Discover organization alignment building blocks that will help increase the likelihood of successful transformation
Reed Deshler, Author of Mastering the Cube: Overcoming Stumbling Blocks and Building an Organization that Works, and Principal, AlignOrg Solutions
Ken Thompson, Principal, AlignOrg Solutions
Enhance your experience by adding the pre-conference workshop to your registration!
Block off your calendar for the following dates:
- Pre-Conference Seminar: November 6, 2019
- Main Conference: November 7- 8, 2019 at the Westin New York at Times Square.