Sales Integration: Lessons from an Industry Giant
Location:The Conference Board, NYC
One of the trickier aspects of successful integrations is combining sales teams. Holding onto your sales team and the acquired company’s sales team is key to a deal’s value proposition. Managing the introduction of a new group, new products and developing the right strategies to go to market to recognize sales synergies can be challenging. This workshop will allow attendees to have a deep dive into the sales integration processes at Cisco. We will hear about how they organize and manage key issues of sales integrations and then break into workshops to apply your company’s sales integration issues aligned with the five pillars of strength of Cisco’s sales integration strategy.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Toby Couzens, Director, Strategy and Planning, Cisco
- Michela Hendricks, Manager, Sales Business Development, Cisco
- Jennifer Ho, Manager, Sales Business Development, Cisco
- Ruth Oliver, Manager, Sales Business Development, Cisco
- Lori Vokes, Senior Director, Strategy and Planning, Cisco
- Nikolaus Raberger, Associate Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Sales Integration – the Bridge to the Possible
- Setting up an Acquisition for Growth Before Commitment
- Go-to-market Strategy and Sales Acceleration
- Sales Compensation
- Sales Culture, Change Management, Communications and Enablement
Earn Recertification Credit
Earn up to 4.5 CPE credits
Business Management and Organization
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been pre-approved for 4.25 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 4.25 (BUSINESS) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
To learn more about sessions and speakers, download the latest Merger Integration Conference agenda.
- Sales Integration 1-day pass
- Merger Integration Conference + Sales Integration 3-day pass
3. Get Involved
If you would like to get involved in this year’s seminar, please contact us.