About the Seminar
Today’s rapidly changing buyer behaviors and expectations have become an emerging challenge for businesses with a direct sales force. At the core of this issue is the absence of an integrated strategy to address the problem. This seminar will focus on helping sales and marketing leaders develop a modern approach to revenue generation that involves tight integration across organizational silos. Join us for this insightful one-day seminar to discover proven strategies and tactics for developing an overall strategy for sales alignment.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will
- Learn from top practitioners, real-world examples, and leading research on sales productivity.
- Discover underlying issues that are preventing sales productivity and ways to address them.
- Find out about organizational strategies to solve internal problems with actionable steps.
- Examine approaches for addressing short- and long-term sales talent challenges.
- Gain insights for addressing common pain points felt by customers.
- Explore how to create more effective segmented approaches to customers.
- Better understand how to partner with finance to identify metrics that matter.
- Hear about proven approaches for gaining internal buy-in.
- Collaborate and network with your sales and marketing peers.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed especially for sales and marketing leaders. Expected titles include:
- Chief Revenue Officer
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer
- VP of Sales
- VP of Sales Strategy
- VP of Sales Operations
- VP of Sales Enablement
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
Register early and save $100. Offer ends August 3, 2019.
One discount per registration. Multiple discounts may not be combined.
3. Get Involved
If you would like to get involved in the seminar, please contact us.