The chief financial officer is more than a company’s top-ranking money person; he or she is responsible for a cross-section of functions that touch on every aspect of business, from staffing and succession planning to IT. We discuss acquiring and retaining financial talent, and financial issues surrounding tax and budgeting. We also cover:
- Financial reporting and the balanced score card
- Risk and crisis management
As CFOs, we have a far more complex role than we could have imagined 10 years ago. Our meetings give us a chance to share solutions in this challenging new world. Members can receive CPE credits for participation.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
CFOs of companies with annual sales of at least $1 billion
Earn up to 8 CPE credits per meeting
Prerequisites: Must be a CFO or senior financial executive of a company with annual sales of at least $250 million. Requirements: Members must attend meetings in-person for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate; Advanced Preparation: None.
Peter (Pete) Quigney
Program Director, CFO Council, Corporate Controllers Council, Corporate Treasurers Council, Global Investor Relations Executives Council, Purchasing & Supply Leadership Council, and Supplier Diversity Leadership Council