Key Business Issues
Our goal is to help you create a vital and ongoing conversation at your company, to expand thinking, and influence strategies.
As your partner in navigating an increasingly complex landscape, we recognize that the best ideas come from others who are wrestling with the same challenges. That is why we sought input from our members to identify these key business issues you should be thinking about now.
- What does the coming labor shortage from retiring baby boomers mean for your company?
- How can an organization create and sustain a highly engaged culture?
- How will the long fall in China’s growth impact risks and opportunities for business?
- What is the global economic outlook for 2015
- How should you measure social impact?
- How are CEOs addressing the issues they consider most critical?
- How can employers close the gap between global talent supply and demand?
- What is the DNA of a high-performing organization?
- China: Which regional developments have global implications for corporate sustainability practices?
- What does the change in energy prices mean for growth prospects around the world?
- Which geographies and industries are winning in productivity and competitiveness, and why?
- What does the era of big data mean for human capital analytics?
- How do S&P Global 100 companies stack up in sustainable products, innovation, and business growth?